- Updated nestedSortable.js with a working version.
- Added allowed child types validation on move (and root level validation in Umbraco 6.0+).
- Updated error message and notification popup code.
- All of the code has been updated to please replace your local files/customizations with the new code.
- Added better isAllowed detection. Nodes will now move back if not allowed at a location.
Unfortunately the changes require updating two core umbraco files so I can't make them into a package. Just follow these simple instructions and you to can have drag and drop nodes.