Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Doing Photoshop CS5 Content Aware Fill in GIMP

UPDATE: See the Photoshop CS5 version here.

Ok, so if you haven't seen the new Content Ware Fill feature in CS5 yet check it out here.  I was looking into it and got a link to a GIMP plugin called Resynthesizer.  I decided to play around with it a bit and will compare the same edits in CS5 once its out.  Here are the two tests I did, the first was some small edits to remove a duck, some waves, and the power lines(and shadows).  The second was a larger edit to remove a big tree witch didn't go as well.


1 comment:

mahakk01 said...

I haven't tried Content Ware feature in CS5 yet. I think it adds new functionality to the Photoshop. Its good that you have tried it. As per knowledge your edits are not accurate. There is still scope to show the images in bettr way.
digital certificates